COMMUNICATIONS INTERN (PART-TIME)
• Support research and development of social media strategies
• Assist with the online promotion of our publications
• Enhance SRHM visibility through relevant research
• Keep updated and informed of new trends, best practices, tools and means in communication.
• Excellent writing skills in English; knowledge of any other SRHM language would be highly desirable: Arabic, Chinese, French, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Self motivated, detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Interest in the field of sexual and reproductive health and rights
• Graphic design skills would be desirable
Terms and conditions
• Part time – working from home, 8-10 hours per week.
• Location: preferably Cape Town but other locations are considered
• Duration of Internship: minimum 4 months
• Starting date: 1 April 2019
This is an unpaid internship.
How to apply
If you meet the requirements for this position, please send your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com. Please indicate “Internship Application” in the subject line.
Find out more: